quarta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2014

Campaign to Motorcycle




Dear Friend,
I am praying and seeking to expand my team of ministry supporters that can join me in the mission field. I am sharing about my ministry and the opportunities God has given me to work with teens and young people, spreading the powerful message of salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ. Through this ministry, I want to form leaders for the future, using the Youth and Adolescents of the church, so that everyone here may have full relationship with God.

I would like to offer you the opportunity of broaden your ministry through me. I'm working in evangelism in universities, which are in three cities and seven universities. And now we begin working with the Sports ministry in local churches where we have four churches that are getting involved with the ministry of sports and I'm giving support to these leaders. For that, I am looking for partners that may contribute with a single amount of U$ 50 (fifty dollars), so I can buy a motorcycle in order to be able to follow the poles we are assisting and creating and so be leveraging the work God has ordained me to do in the interior of Brazil, Piauí state

It is my prayer that God will guide you as you read about the things that God has done in the cities of Piauí.


If you would like to participate of this opportunity, you can donate:

1-     send your check to:

Word of Life IM - Ivan Correa
POBox 600 Schroon Lake, NY 12870.
Write in the memo of the check RECIFE NATIONAL SUPPORT.



2-     On-line






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário